Concentrated Cleaning - Contactless with Megasonic Single Nozzle 1MHz
Particle removal of semiconductor wafers:
Experiments carried out at the Research Center for Microelectronics IMEC ( Leuven / Belgium ) with SONOSYS 1MHz Nozzle system on experimental spinning tool with Rotagoni® drying technique
Test condition for all 200 mm Wafers:
- 1MHz Nozzle at 80% and 100% output power
- Medium flow = 1.0 l/min.
- Distance Nozzle opening to wafer surface 22 mm (Nozzle opening to wafer)
- Cleaning sweep 15 sec. above the wafer
- Si3N4, SiO2 - Contamination (~12000 particles) very uniform for all wafer
- Media: DIW or APM 1:2:50 (NH4OH:H2O2:H2O).
- Temperature of chemicals RT, 30°C and ~55°C.